Thursday, March 6, 2008

Girls Nite at the Salon

Call me crazy, cuz I pretty much know I am.......

Bradee and I had this really "fun" idea to get her hair permed last night, so it was a mom and me trip to the Salon. Here she is with all her rollers in....

Here's Marlee trying to be patient until dad could pick her up after work......she did get some cool "hair dobbers" for being a good girl.

And here's Bradee with her permed hair. She was quite a sport - she didn't like the smell AT ALL. We'll have to post a picture once we can wash and style her hair cute, but you kinda get the idea.

2 comments:

TeamDall said...

Yay Bradee! Congratulations on your first perm. Welcome to womanhood:)

Karly said...

Bradee you were such a little trooper!! Perms are no fun but you were tough even through the nasty smell!! You look so Cute!!