Friday, February 20, 2009

Spa Get-Away

This past weekend, Mom and I went for a spa getaway weekend. We started out with lunch at Skybox, shopping at Gateway (I got me some HOT red high heels - cross that off my bucket list!), then we saw a movie......

It was really good...I would highly recommend it.

We were going to stay at the Little America, but when we went to check in they gave us a "complimentary upgrade" to the Grand America next door. It was very, very, very nice! Here is our room:
The fancy bathroom - mind you there was a whole other vanity and sink just outside this door

And here's the view from our 17th floor room
Sunday we went to the "Sunday Brunch" at the Little America. I was amazed at all the food they had, it was delicious!

Here's me and mom

Monday was a day of relaxtion....we started out by soaking in the hot tub at the hotel and then headed over for some pampering at...


It was really fun! Thanks Mom!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

LUCKY!

Anne said...

how fun for you! every girl needs red heels!- i call mine my "almost- hooker heels". rock them out!

Emily said...

So fun! The room looks heavenly and the spa sounds absolutely wonderful!