Friday, January 25, 2008

Polar Bear Club

While mom was trying to finish the last Chapter of Twilight Kaycee and Marlee were busy too..... They dressed up their babies for a day at the beach,
Then proceeded to dress themselves in swimsuits as well and layout in the entry way
Welcome to the Polar Bear Club!
They seem excited for summer already, I am too though with all the snow! Watch out swimming pool Grandma!
Oh, and be sure to check out Marlee's cool slippers she's stylin' with her swimsuit!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Tell Kaycee and Marlee that I really get to wear my swimming suit already! Although I'm not as excited about it as they are. I am about the swimming part, just not the "suit" part, aaaahhhh! Have a super swell week!!

We are the Dall family said...

wow, makes me want to go swimming in a warm pool!

TeamDall said...

that is freaking funny. fun b-day party today! love ya