Thursday, January 10, 2008

THANK YOU!!!!

Okay, so I know I've already posted today, but I just wanted to put a big THANK YOU out there to all the snowplow drivers. Working in the environment I do, I hear a lot of complaints about snow plow drivers and how they should be doing their jobs. However, we have guys here that haven't had a day off since before Christmas - even when it's their birthdays. And they do the best job they can plowing around cars that are left on the road illegally and trying to clean out cul-de-sacs. So long story short, I wish everyone out there would stop criticizing the plow drivers and just be thankful you have them, so that you can sleep in your warm cozy house all night long while they're out there plowing! Way to go guys! You're AWESOME!!!


Breaking in the "new guy" and stretching their legs - did you know just one of our plow trucks drove enough miles during yesterdays storm to make it to California??? Show 'em some love! <3

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

AMEN SISTA!!THANKS GUYS!!