Friday, April 18, 2008

In Loving Memory

It's taken me a while to get up the courage to post this and even now I'm having a hard time.
Wij liefde U Oma!
Anna Maria Elisabeth Luttmer Dille
October 19, 1929 - April 11, 2008
Grandma's Dutch things and Missionary Books. I am so PROUD of my grandma and grandpa. They have served 3 full-time missions and 9 service missions. My grandma was very proud of her Dutch Heritage as well as her Divine Heritage and she was never afraid to show it. I took some time after the funeral to read her "Life History" that she had written and I am amazed by this woman! Any time I think I've got it hard, I will just think of all the trials my grandma went through so that I could be blessed with the life I have. I will miss her immensely!

Obituary:

3 comments:

We are the Dall family said...

We are so sad for you and your family. It is so hard to lose such an awesome person, who you love so dearly. We love you!

TeamDall said...

You are brave and I know that she's so PROUD of you. It's a blessing for you and your girls to have such a wonderful woman to look up to.

Camille said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know how much you loved her and I'm so glad you took the time to get a recent picture taken with her. Treasure the memories you have with her!