Thursday, April 3, 2008

Switzerland.....in Utah

I'm up at a conference for work at the Zermatt Resort & Spa in Midway being bored to DEATH, when I decided to take a drive to the Park City Outlets to do a little shopping.....When I finished up there, Dave and the girls met me for dinner at Ruby Tuesday and then we headed back to the hotel so the girls could swim. It was fun, since I'm usually missing Dave and the girls, it was nice to get to see them! Here are some pictures of the family swimming in the pool & enjoying the cool waterfall in the hot tub.




And here's a picture of my cool room with a huge king size bed
Lindsay - I hope you're not too bored at work without me - I know I'm the life of the party - hee hee hee. Maybe next week J-Rod will be back to make us laugh until Diet Dr. Pepper or water in your case, comes squirting out of our noses. I am SeRiOuSlY bored up here!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh it looks like Switzerland is real nice! I'm glad you have a nice family to keep you company! Um and ps, I am bored out of my mind here so feel free to hurry back so J-Rod can make water/dr.pepper come out of our nose! I can't wait for the day! Ps, I'm sure J-Rod will be so excited to know that his name made your blog, even though it's a name he HATES! Ha Ha. You're funny!

TeamDall said...

Inotice you didn't mention how much you missed me. Whatever, invite your family first.