Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Picture of the day....

So, it's not very easy to tell from the picture, but when I woke up this morning and looked out my window, it was very foggy. As I was taking the girls to school, I came around a bend in the road and saw the edge of the sun coming up behind the mountain. It was like it was burning through the fog - so bright and so strong. What does this have to do with anything, you may ask?!?!?! Well, I think it's a perfect way to describe my mood lately. It's been a little foggy, but I know the sun is there trying to burn off the fog and show me brighter days ahead. Thanks to all the "sunshines" in my life!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Look how insightful you are!! I sure hope I'm considered a sunshine! And yes, the sun WILL shine through!

Emily said...

Keep on Burnin' Sistah!!! Also great pic!