Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas.....finally!!!

Well, it's been a busy couple of weeks, but I've finally found time to post some pictures from Christmas. The girls got most of what they asked for and even some stuff they didn't. The "big" presents for Kaycee and Bradee were their bikes....

Marlee got a talking Sleeping Beauty Vanity....for her, it's all about the Princesses!

Grandma Elsa and Grandpa Dale gave us a family gift of Guitar Hero....The girls (and mom) have had a blast with this. Friday after new years the girls spent all day playing. Even Marlee likes to strum the guitar. Oh, and if you'll notice - Bradee got Heely's and she has worn them non-stop since Christmas Day....I swear she would sleep with them on if I didn't make her take them off!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year! Here's looking forward to new adventures and new beginnings!

3 comments:

We are the Dall family said...

So jealous, I want a Wii and Guitat Hero. Maybe one day.....

Camille said...

We got both Guitar Hero and Rock Band for Christmas. (I know we're spoiled!) I LOVE it! I thought it would be fun for Nate when his friends hang out, but we've played almost every night. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Anne said...

we are so addicted to both guitar hero and rock band! so much fun! looks like you had a great christmas- yay!!