Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Maddox.....yummmmm

Last night was my work party up at The Lodge at Maddox. I look forward to this all year long. Mmmmm Turkey Steak, rolls, dessert! Well, since I was running all of THREE minutes late, I wasn't able to help Linny with the annual "Tower O' Chocolate", thanks for taking care of that Lindsay!

Here's me and my super hot date.......

Thanks for hanging out with me Becky!!!

Here's Lindsay and her date that was almost as hot as mine :) Linny & Maggie

I know Lindsay is going to kill me for saying this but.......now on to the 4th of July (yuck!!!)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

EWWWWWW! Seriously!? You had to bring that up! Rude. Anyways, so glad we were both super cool with our super hot dates! We rule! And next year, I will make the tower o' chocolate wait for you!!