Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving, we headed down to Lehi to Miss Kristen's house for some delicious chow! Here's everyone at the "big kid" table

and.....the "little kid" table. Thanks for the invite Kristen, it was delightful!

Oh and one quick note.......being thanksgiving and all, I just want to say what I'm thankful for.....I am especially thankful for those people in my life that can stand by me in the times I need them the most. Who won't relinquish friendships and family ties just because there is a rough patch. I am thankful for those people who don't judge, who support and who trust me. I am thankful, especially right now, for people who can make me laugh and make me feel loved and appreciated...I hope everyone I'm referring to knows who they are and know how thankful I am for them!

I love you!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.....Bring on Christmas!!!

No comments: