Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fun??? Run???

Well, the running trio was at it again! Jen, James and I participated in the South Ogden Days 5k last night. It was a fairly tough course (lots of hills - and a cheap trick at the end!) but I think we did pretty good for how stinking hot it was!
Here's Jen headed around the last turn...Jen place FIRST in her division and won an awesome jacket.
Here's James (go Big J!) :)
Here's me - I finished 7th in my age group - and I promise, I've tried to run without my thumbs sticking up and it's impossible
Jen and her prize package. Oh, then James won Lagoon passes and Jen won teeth whitening in the raffle - Go TEAM!!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

You crazy runners! Good job. Ask me how far I ran last night?

TeamDall said...

Nice job! I'm impressed and that's saying something because I'm really hard to impress:)

Camille said...

Yay!! You are amazing! Are you going to do the Farr West 5K or will you be too busy that day?

Hollie said...

oh silly Andrea:) im so glad you gave me your address, now keeping it is another story...haha j/k. you should know that i wanted it!! now i can be at peace:)