Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Well since yesterday was Father's day, I guess I'll take this time to say how much I appreciate the Father that Dave is to our girls. I know he truly loves those girls with all his heart and would do anything for them. He is very protective of his "little" girls and I dread the day they start dating! I am grateful that he is a worthy priesthood holder and can bless our home that way. Thanks for being such a great dad! I love you!
Now on to our dads......here's dave with his dad....I am grateful for the way Dave (sr) raised his son to be the man he is today!
And my dad......WOW!! What do you say about the man that made you the person you are today? Without my dad my life would be completely different. I look up to my dad in so many ways. I appreciate everything he has done and sacrificed to make my life as wonderful as it has been. Growing up, I always had more than enough to make me a lucky kid. More than just "things" I had a Dad (and mom) that supported me and helped me believe I could do anything I set my mind to. I am forever indebted to my dad and hope he is proud of the person I am! Thanks Dad! I Love You!
my most favoritest picture ever of me and my dad in the whole wide world....
Dad and the girls
Me and dad now

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Cute Cute! You have a cute dad, I like him!