Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1 Very Active Girl + 1 Week of School = 1 Minor Injury

Friday, when the girls got home from school, Bradee informed me that she hurt her finger during recess that morning and her teacher had her put an ice pack on it. By the time she got home, her finger was black at the crease of the knuckle and very swollen. Since I am not super experienced with broken bones, I called the Dr. and they said they wanted to see her. Here she is, super thrilled to be waiting and reading "baby" books.
After a trip to radiology, 3 xrays and another wait at the Dr.'s office, it was determined that her finger was NOT broken, just "springed" as Bradee says (sprained). A quick splint and wrap and we were finally on our way!
Bradee said she felt like spiderman.....
And totally out of randomness......isn't this a cute house?!?!?

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh I am sorry for Bradee! But at least she has a cool wrap to brag about!
And that is a super cute house! Is it for sale? Can I buy it??

Mickie Ron said...

I always thought that Bradee was tough, now she looks tough, hang in there girl. Where's this house located? I'm worried where Lindsay might be relocating.

TeamDall said...

We love you Bradee. You look like spiderman!

Jared said...

That has to be the cutest house that i Have ever seen..and no you cant buy it....

Lindsay said...

LAME.

Hollie said...

I totally want a splint and wrap job like that so i can be spider-man to;)
it totally looks like that!!
SWEET.
And im glad that she is doing Great!!
what a trooper!