Monday, September 15, 2008

Ooooh Scary!!!

Saturday the girls got together with Dad to watch Shutter. We tried to coordinate and go to the movie when it was in the theater, but our schedules never seemed to mesh. Now that it's out on DVD, we finally found a day that would work! Then Jen ended up getting sick and had to stay home and rest (poor chica!) We missed ya! We didn't, however, miss any treats! We had tons of food to pig out on and then, of course, we acted like goofballs for the sake of blogging.....yep, we're nerds!

Next crazy event - couples bowling! Can't Wait!!!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Is it bad that I have never heard of Shutter?

Hollie said...

WOW...you girls are winners:) all you look so much alike in one way or another!! that Rachel..shes pretty funny!!
Andrea...please be my friend...if you dont..i think ill cry a lil...and then im sure ill be over it:)
Check yo mail-you have a surprise:)

Hollie said...

WAIT...oh my lordy...i dont even have your email addresss...hold off on that surprise...give it to me NOW...sorry i thought i send you a comment with my email--guess not..oops
awesomehol@yahoo.com
DO IT!

Camille said...

I love that you have movie night with your dad! What a fun idea! I heard that movie was really scary, so you're definitely braver than I am!