Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Last day of school

Friday was Bradee & Kaycee's last day of school. I can't believe how fast this year has gone! I also can't believe that my girls are now "unofficially" 4th and 2nd graders!
Here they are headed out to school - I told them to say "last day of school" when I took the picture, but only Kaycee did.....Bradee said she wasn't "celebrating" the last day cuz it made her sad, and Marlee said "I can't say that......I don't go to school!"
After school we took our first trip as a family on the new Front Runner train down to Salt Lake.....it was a long ride for the kids, but fun, I suppose :)

We grabbed dinner (we don't recommend SkyBox, by the way) looked in a few stores, watched the water fountain and then headed to Build-A-Bear Workshop so the girls could have an animal for all their hard work this year!
Marlee got to stuff hers first, since she's never done it before. She chose a Koala bear she named Cinderella (shocker, I know!)
Kaycee went next. She chose a Monkey who ended up being named McKinzie.
Bradee waited patiently for her turn. She picked a cute puppy that she named Harry Friend. Wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that she's reading Harry Potter???? hmmmm
Here they are with their finished animals....
Then it was one more stop at the fountain before we headed home.
Bradee & Kaycee both did such a great job at school this year. I am really proud of their accomplishments and look forward to new teachers, new friends and new experiences next year!

No comments: