Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ogden Marathon 5k

Saturday, Jenny, myself, Jen and James headed up to the Timbermine Restaurant at 6:30 a.m. (crazy I know, and super cold, by the way!) for the Ogden Marathon 5k. It was a beautiful run and it was PaCkEd!!! Due to the crowd, I came in a little slower than I would have liked, but I'm stoked that I RAN the whole way and came in pretty dang close to my 30:00 goal. My final time was 30:21! Jenny ran an awesome 31:04 and Jen and James ran a STELLAR 26:53 and 25:45 respectively. Jen and I have pie in the sky ambition and will shoot for a longer race next year!For right now all you get is the logo........since it's hard to run with a camera, but check back for pictures -- there's a company that sits along the course and takes pictures and they should be up "mid-week" -- or so they say!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

GOOD JOB! I could probably run like 2.4 feet in 30 minutes!! You kicked trash!!