Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mesquite & Vegas

We went to Mesquite and Las Vegas for a short get-away for Memorial Weekend.
Here we are in front of our condo

We hung out by the pool, played games, watched movies and ATE A LOT.
We drove down to Vegas and ate at the "Star Trek Experience"


Kristen and I rode the "Big Shot" on the top of the Stratosphere (this picture is pre-ride - I think my face would have been a little green post-ride!)
and Dad went for the "X-Scream" (I know it's not a great picture, but we couldn't get any good ones of him actually on the ride - p.s. he got to sit with some really "hot" drunk chick!)
Here's a cool picture of Stratosphere from the ground.
Oh, and we ate at a restaurant called "Buffalo's" so I had to throw this picture in for Camille! love ya! :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Looks like a good time!! Viva las Vegas!