Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Well Friday night (Sat morning technically) was the BIG night for us Twilighters! Jenny and I "reserved" our copies of Breaking Dawn at Hastings to make sure we'd get a copy. We went out for our traditional chocolate cake and nachos and then checked the scene at 10:00 p.m. They said they would be lining up at 11:30, so we headed out for some "fuel".......

Yep, Diet Mountain Dew....yum! This is what kept us awake until it was time to go line up.

This is us trying not to fall asleep in the car

Well after standing around Hastings for 45 minutes and having the line move NOWHERE after midnight, we heard a guy whisper a secret to the girl in the line next to us....."Wal-mart is handing out books and there's no line!" So I ran over and grabbed our copies while Jenny did a little minor shoplifting! :) (You're still going to heaven!).

Well..........after a lllloooooonnnnnnnnggg weekend of doing nothing but reading, I finished the book! Can't really say much about it (to preserve the integrity for those who haven't read it yet) but I can't wait to discuss it with my fellow Twilight fans! Yay Stephenie Meyer!




3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm gonna read as fast as my eyes will let me and then we can discuss away!!

TeamDall said...

YIKES!!!!

Hollie said...

WOW Andrea...you girls are winners or book nerds..one of the to-haha. actually i just barely started the first book...yeah i guess im the nerd! maybe in a year or two when i finish the whole series we can discuss it!!