Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Well, since I'm getting older, excitement for my birthday consists of eating out and buying shoes. Can't hardly contain the excitement can we?!?!? Here's Marlee and Me being silly at IHOP for breakfast

Dave being silly too!

After breakfast, Dave let me take a nap (see I AM old!) and then we went to buy some new running shoes - yay! After that, we grabbed some divine Mint Brownie cookies and then went to dinner at the Greenery - oh yum!

And since it's a tradition.......Linny made sure to decorate my office Hannah Montana style! She rocks! Thanks Lindsay!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday to you!! Geez, I pretty much am amazing!

Camille said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Nothing's better than good food and shopping to celebrate a birthday!