Friday, October 10, 2008

'Cause this is THRILLER!!!

Last night was me and my Mom's 2nd Annual trip to see Odyssey Dance Theater's......

If you've ever been, you'll know that when you walk up to the building and head inside to get your seat there are zombies lurking around all over waiting to scare you! Mom hates horror movies and all things scary. I thought it was hilarious and asked some of the undead to help us with some pictures.....

I'll keep this handy in case I ever feel ugly.....

This is a BIG step for Mom!

Zombies doing Thriller

And one of my most favorite numbers - The Jason Jams

Can't wait til next year! If anyone wants to join us.....we can make a night of it!

3 comments:

Rachel & Riley said...

Ummm ya- an invite would've been nice!! I'll hold my breath for next year. :)

Camille said...

I was there, too! I loved the Jason Jams and River of Blood Dance...too bad I didn't see you there!

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

I love thriller, this is the first year I haven't been in 4 years. I love it though. Sounds like you guys had fun!