Friday, October 31, 2008

Nightmare of a Movie

Wednesday night, Kristen invited us to see The Nightmare Before Christmas 3-D. I thought it was absolutely painful to sit through and would not recommend it - but hey - to each his own huh?!?!? Dad loved it, he thought the animation was great. Here's Bradee and Kaycee in their 3-D glasses - Marlee went on a date with Dad because we thought it would be a little intense for her (good decision)

After, we all went to Mc D's for our gourmet dinner - or not!

Kristen and me...

Me and my padre!

Crappy movie - but good company - that's all that matters, right?!!?!?


1 comment:

Harisay Happenings said...

Heck ya that's all that matters! The company was AWESOME and the kids liked the movie, which is all I ever hope to get out of a kids movie. It was a good lesson tho- at least I know not to BUY it! HA HA HA!