Monday, November 17, 2008

Gasp....Sigh...N.K.O.T.B.!!!!!

Saturday Night, Kristen invited me to the New Kids on the Block Concert. Now, let's rewind 15 years.....Andrea, Melissa and Hilary at the Marriott Center in Provo......going to the concert of a lifetime! NKOTB!!! Oh, we love Jordan! Yep, I do realize how ridiculous I sound! But seriously, every little girl has to have their hunky celebrity crush right? So, when Kristen offered, I thought I'd see what the BOYS have been up to.....
We started our night with dinner at Chili's. Savannah and Allyson had gotten fans at the mall and we thought it would be fun to pose.....Kristen and I were laughing so hard because we couldn't figure out why we kept smiling for the camera when our mouths were behind fans....der!!!
Allyson and Savannah - pretty much the coolest Allyson and Savannah I know - hee hee! :)
Natasha Bedingfield opened....she was actually better than "The Block" as they are calling themselves now.

Then on to the main event......
My old boyfriend, Jordan.....

Yeah, we ended up leaving the concert before it was all the way over. I guess I'm getting too old to make gaagaa faces at guys who think they still have it after 15 years :) (oh and just for the record - probably wouldn't have attended if the tickets hadn't been FREE!!!)
BUT......we did have fun, thanks Kristen for the invite!!!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

SO JEALOUS! You know I was once upon a time, a member of the official NKOTB Fan Club! It's true. Donny was my favorite....weird I know!

Harisay Happenings said...

NKOTB concerts rock! And I would have totally gotten a t-shirt but I left my 55! bucks in the car!

TeamDall said...

SICK! That's so funny. I used to LOVE them. And really, do you expect people to believe that you only went because you had a free ticket? I mean, really. :)

Emily said...

Holy cow! The Block?!? That brings it all back. They didn't sound half bad in the clip but, seriously...

Unknown said...

Hey Andrea, I saw your blog on Facebook, cute cute kids!

I'm sooooo jealous, I would've loved to have gone to this concert!!!!!! I'm a geek, I have a NKOTB cd in my car that I sometimes listen to.

Pretty neat- you still in Ogden?

Anonymous said...

You are too funny!!!! I remember going to the concert like it was yesterday, how old were we? Crazy! I just remember you and Hilary screaming like crazy women and me being sick sitting out it the hall. Glad you were able to go and re-live the good old days for us!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!
~Melis