Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Picture Day!!!

Today was picture day at preschool for Miss Marlee. I can't believe she let me sit and curl her hair this morning, so I had to get a picture. I'm pretty sure by the time they take pictures her curls will be almost gone, so I had to document it.....
I can't believe how big my little Marlee is getting :(
Then as usual, we had to take a few more pics.....i'll never pass up the opportunity to be in a picture with my tiny sweethearts
Then Marlee insisted I take a picture of her in the car before school....She's eating string cheese and wanted that to be forever documented I guess.
I love my girls!!!

2 comments:

We are the Dall family said...

Super cute girls!! All 4 of you!!

TeamDall said...

Shut up! She's so cute. It's amazing how they all look so much alike yet they all have their own look.

p.s. I like your new haircut