Monday, November 3, 2008

The Halloween fun continues.....

Friday night our Halloween fun continued at Jen's house with soup night and trick or treating. Here's all the little kiddos in their costumes....for some reason we just couldn't get Easton to smile - hee hee hee!
Here's Miss Kaylee as Pipi Longstockings - but Garrett kept saying she was Wendy - like from the fast food Wendy's. Either way, she's just pretty cute.
All the kids waiting patiently to eat in between rounds of trick or treating
Garrett as Jacob Black - hee hee
And since i'm such a fan of Halloween, I had to get in the spirit with a little impromptu costume. I dressed up as an accident victim! We're still looking for the suspect!
All in all, it was a pretty fun night! If anyone can I.D. the suspect that left me battered and bruised, please call me! :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm quite sure I know who it was! I hope you're recovering after being totally blindsided by that BUS!

Rachel & Riley said...

Looks fun!! I'm glad I got to see pics of all the kids. :)

Harisay Happenings said...

NICE!

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

What cute girls you have! Your costume rocks!